Articles and Advice
After you are matched to a local contractor to discuss your cabinet renovation needs, figure out if you'd like to renovate for a quick sale or to showcase your personal tastes. Sometimes even the smallest decisions make the biggest difference when you're replacing the flooring in your home. See what experts have to say:
- If you have a little bit of that DIY spirit, brighten up your brand new cabinets by painting them.
- Make sure to think about the marketplace when renovating your interiors: While you want your home to be habitable, you also want it to sell when the time is right.
- Going gaga for green? Spruce up your cabinets with eco-friendly furnishings like these.
- You might be able to cut costs for your project by getting in touch with local suppliers and buying tiles, hardwood, or other material from their unused inventory for a fraction of the retail price.
- If you’re having trouble figuring out how to get started, fill out this form to get matched to a local contractor today.